9-1-1MAGAZINE is the NUMBER ONE CHOICE for the public-safety communications industry and the equipment and service vendors that serve them.
Become a Leader:
In today’s aggressive corporate world, we know all vendors have a strong desire to achieve a competitive advantage over others in their industry, particularly in the public-safety communications industry. We will help you achieve this while becoming a leader in this exciting and personally rewarding community.
Advertising and Sponsorships help promote and brand your company, its products, and services.
Advertising on 9-1-1MAGAZINE.com ensures that your message will be marketed specifically to the Public-Safety communications industry.
About the Portal
9-1-1MAGAZINE is the NUMBER ONE CHOICE for the public-safety communications industry and the equipment and service vendors that serve them. Our community includes Emergency Communications Professionals including Chiefs, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, 9-1-1 Operators, and Dispatchers in Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) and dispatch centers serving law enforcement, fire, and emergency medical services.
The portal, at 9-1-1MAGAZINE.com, and your monthly 9-1-1 MAGAZINE e-newsletters, provide valuable news, how-to’s, lessons learned, and reference information to readers in all aspects of the public safety communications community so that anyone can find the information on the Internet, regardless if they subscribe, or have ever subscribed, to our print or e-mail newsletters. By moving to a Web portal format, our goal is to help the broadest possible audience of emergency communications management worldwide and to deliver the best possible marketing value for our sponsors.
The portal and e-newsletters feature:
- News and trends of interests to emergency communications professionals
- How-to and product-related technical and operational information
- People-oriented features, covering the skills, training, and equipment required for these professions
- Product profiles
- People profiles
- A comprehensive vendor directory
- Photos from the field of significant or unusual incidents
- Business classifieds
Key Benefits for Sponsors and Advertisers
- A larger audience for less money than is possible through print advertising.
- Target your advertising by Topic allowing you to reach people particularly interested in your product or service.
- Sponsoring related content enables you to reach people in a planning or buying mode.
- Integrate e-mail with Web advertising.
- Profit from our left margin, Rectangle Banners (180 x 150). as well as our article-embedded display ads to maximize your impact, both on-screen and when people print out our content to use as a reference.
- We can help you optimize your Web site by helping you create your own content to help improve the chances that people find you via major search engines.
- we'll email single-sponsorsed offers announcing your new products and services.